Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Victimhood"
The meaning of "Victimhood" in various phrases and sentences
Q: O que significa Victimhood culture?
A: A culture in which perceived victimhood increases a person's social status. Opposed to honor culture (where challenges to a person's status are resolved by dueling) and dignity culture (where challenges to a person's status are ignored as much as possible, but outside authorities may be called as a last resort.)
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- É muito comum dizer "oxalá", ou usam-se mais outras expressões como "espero que" ou "gostava que"?
- O que significa Que se preze?
- Qual é a diferença entre virar e morar ?
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? Thank you very much You're welcome
- Creio que quem fez aquilo não vai poder ter a consciência tranquila. 这句话里的fez 是什么时态？ 为什么前面是过去式 后面...
Newest Questions (HOT)