Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Oympics"
Synonyms of "Oympics" and their differences
Q: Qual é a diferença entre The Oympics takes place every four years. e The Oympics is held every four years. ?
A: There isn’t really much of a difference, they both mean the same thing. However, for your second sentence it would be more correct if it was “The Olympics ARE held every four years.” If someone asked how often the Olympics occur you could answer with either one.
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Qual é a diferença entre Ter que e Ter de ?
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? It makes sense
- Qual é a diferença entre desporto e esporte ?
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? Do you speak english
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? How do you say rotisserie chicken in European Por...