Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Grammatically"
Other questions about "Grammatically"
Q: It this grammatically correct？
A: I think you understand it perfectly. The choice of "does" seems wrong, both in the original and in your accurate simplification. It seems to me that "is" would be much better than "does". Perhaps it's a typo?
Q: 'With me and you' grammatically correct? soa natural?
A: @rohan123: Pretty sure "with you and me" is correct, because it's not nominative. You wouldn't say "With I", so "With you and I" is also wrong
Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate.
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? How do you say rotisserie chicken in European Por...
- O que significa Caiu-te uma estrela do céu?
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? La mia casa si trova a Feltre, una piccola città ...
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? eat a snack
- Como é que se diz isto em Português (Portugal)? She needs to pass the test