Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Attached"
The meaning of "Attached" in various phrases and sentences
Q: O que significa no-strings attached ?
A: it's an expression that means there are "no conditions" upon whatever the thing is. it can also imply that there aren't any secret caveats or surprises.
Synonyms of "Attached" and their differences
Q: Qual é a diferença entre as per attached e as attached ?
A: In an email, there's not much difference and you can just use "as attached"
Other questions about "Attached"
Q: as per the attached soa natural?
A: @ted0505: Hi! I searched for the meaning of "as per the attached", I had never heard of it before. Apparently it is correct, but not very used by people, it is a very technical phrase. I hope this can help you
HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures.
- Qual é a diferença entre faze-lo e fazê-lo e faz-lo e fá-lo ?
- “Estou a esquecer o meu inglês” Soa-vos natural esta frase?
- O que significa Isso vai meter-te em sarilhos?
- Qual é a diferença entre desculpe e com licença ?
- Qual é a diferença entre obrigado(a) e valeu ?
Newest Questions (HOT)